Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
normally pretty pc savvy... normally pretty pc savvy... is offline

Default object types completely missing in MSWord Insert Object list box

I'm trying to insert an equation into my Word 2003 document. I have
installed Equation Editor to 'Run from my computer'. When I go to the
'Insert' 'Object' on the 'Create New' tab, there are no object types at all
listed in the list box. I see the same thing in Excel also. How do I get
Word, Excel, etc. to recognize objects that can be inserted and in particular
Equation Editor objects?

Thank you!