Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to get rid of margin markers

No, we know exactly what you're talking about, and it's the problem
described in the KB article cited. If the fix given in that article doesn't
work for you, then we can't help you, I'm afraid.

"Henrik" wrote in message
Graham

Thank you for answering but that didn't do it.

Perhaps it would be more obvious if I could post a screenshot. Is that

doable?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

"Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

Henrik wrote:
I have somehow managed to switch on a marker which shows the margins
on a page when I'm in print layout view. The marker are two short
lines connected at 90 degrees, pointing towards the writing area.

How do I get rid of those?

I'm using Word 2003.

Thanks in advance