Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jared jared is offline

Default Problems with Saving and Reopening Large Word 2007 Files

Hello. I am writing my thesis and am having some very unusual problems with
Word 2007. First, I have copied a few excel sheets into the page and have
their cells center aligned. When I reopen the file it left justifies them.
Second, when inserting a new drawing canvas or copy pasting one from another
word document, sometimes the graphic doesnt appear upon reopening. WHAT IS
GOING ON, because this is getting VERY annoying.