Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
stu stu is offline

Default DESPERATE! Print margins and custom size paper

I'm printing to a printer able to handle A3 Extra/SRA3 paper (320mm x 450mm).
The printer can also handle custome size paper, such as the one I need to
use, which is 320mm x 350 mm.

If I set the paper size to A3 Extra in Page Setup, I can print everything
fine - providing I use that size paper in the printer.

But as soon as I set the page length to 350mm, Word cuts off all the page
image outside the margins it insists that I use (55.3mm each side).

I desperately need some help on how to get around this issue - I have
100,000 pages to print by Wednesday.