Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Labels From Excel File

It's been a while since I used Office 2000, but if you set tools options
general confirm conversion at open, you will get the list of appropriate
converters. The old Excel converter should provide the option to select the
sheet, as should the ODBC converter.

Jet wrote:
Word and Excel 2000 - How do I tell Word to use a specific worksheet
when creating a label mailing merge with Word? Whenever I open the
datasource a select the Excel file it automatically merges the data
from the 1st worksheet. I would like to have the 6th worksheet used
for my merged data.