Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default can't click out of table

Some weird things can happen if the Text Wrapping for the table is set to
around under the Properties item on the Tables menu.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ahdoj" wrote in message
I did something to my table that made it impossible to click below the
table
to go on with text entry (lost my paragraph mark). I was able to resume
work
only by deleting the table and pasting it after I had pressed the Enter
key.
First, how did I create the situation and, secondly, is there a more
efficient "fix"? Thanks