Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ken G. Ken G. is offline

Default "Invisible" section break

I have a document (Word 2003) where the last page has been made section 2 by
inserting a section break (new page) on te previous page.

As I want a continuous document I deleted the section break and inserted a
page break as I still wanted the content of the last page on a separate page.

The first letter of the first word on the final page shows as section 1 but
everything past that first letter shows as section 2, as if there's an
invisible section break between the first and second letter of the first word
on the page.

How do get rid of this?