Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I make a document 'camera ready' in ms word?

What this basically means is that you have to submit hard copy of the ad
exactly as you want it to appear. Although it can be photographically
reduced or enlarged, nothing else will be changed. In practical terms, you
should be able to submit a PDF as the functional equivalent of camera-ready
hard copy.

"kjcat" wrote in message
My daughters school directory is taking adds. In order to submit one, it
has
to be 'Camera Ready'. Since I am not familiar with the publishing
industry, I
have no idea what really is involved in making a word document 'camera
ready'. Can someone give me some guidance?