Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Margin in custom label

Document margins, yes, but there's no obvious setting for cell margins,
which actually, in Word's built-in label definitions are handled by
paragraph indents. You can fiddle with the left margin and horizontal pitch,
but I don't see any of these actually being quite what is needed.

"PJY" wrote in message
Did you go into details in labels? You set your margins there.

"LTJ" wrote:

I've created custom label that fit the sheet of labels I'm printing on 24
labels.
My problem is I cannot set a specific margin in the labels. Every time I
use
this custom label I have to change the table - cell - margin. It's
default
0,0 and that's no good, the labels look stupid. Where does Word - Table
get
0,0 as a default margin in the cells it creates from my custom label.
How do I set the margin in my custom label so it's the same every time I
use
my custom label.
--
LTJ