nashi

Default How to zoom a word document with book fold printing

I want to print an existing word document using book fold but when I select
this the page contents are messed up and the document increases in page
numbers. Changing to much smaller margins does not help the situation much. I
have printed before using 2 pages per page setting in which the document is
printed in landscape on A4 paper with two A5 pages per page. With this
setting the document is zoomed/shrunk to fit the A5 format whilst keeping all
the page content and layout unchanged. When Book Fold is selected the options
to zoom/print 2 pages per page does not appear to be available. What I want
is to print the same A5 page size that I get when printing 2 pages per page
but in a Book Fold format. Is this possible?