Marjorie

Default print table columns on facing pages

Hi !
I have a single document, containing a table with two columns and
several rows. On the left column is an english novel, and on the right
column its translation in another language. Each paragraph is in a
different row, so that the original text and its translation are
perfectly aligned. All this is spiced by the presence of footnotes
attached to the text in the left column !
My problem is that I would like to split my table on two facing pages
(left column on the left page, right on the right page). Is it possible
with Word, maybe with a little help from macros and VB ?
Thanks !
Marjorie