Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sstires

Default Headers in Merged Tables

With the help of this group, I was able to set up my WP merge tables in Word.
I am, however, having difficulty with the report titles and header rows. In
the WP merge document, the header rows and title of the report are entered in
the unmerged document . In Word, if I insert the header row and title of the
report before the document is merged, it creates a separate table for each
record. Can someone provide some insight as to how to have the header rows
and title appear only once? Thanks in advance for your help.