Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Move Table Into Margins?

On the Table tab of Table Properties you can give the entire table a
negative indent. You may need to enable one of the Compatibility Options:
Office Button | Word Options | Advanced | Compatibility Options | Layout
negative indent without checking this).

"StevenM" stevencraigmiller(at)comcast(dot)net wrote in message
Is there a way to move a table into the margins?

Let's say we have a 13x13 pica table setting at the left margin with text
wrapped around it. Would it be possible to move that table 2 picas into
the
left margin?

I tried selecting the table and giving it a negative paragraph indent, but
that just made the text inside the table disappear.

I'm using Word 2007.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steven Craig Miller