Dian D. Chapman, MVP

True...but sometimes that's a good way to learn WHY things should not
be done versus just telling someone.

HA...I think I'm in a mood due to a client recently telling me what HE
wanted...against my advice. NOW he's requesting a quote to fix what he
wanted to return it back to what I original said he should do!lol

(Personally, I'd NEVER set Justification as a default in the first
place...but some peole like/need it...even if it rarely looks good and
make reading more difficult in most cases?!?!?)

In school...you learn the lessons and then are tested.
In life...we are tested and then we learn the lessons!

wink

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:47:02 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Too true! But if the user modified Normal style to be justified, then he/she
would soon be back asking why labels were justified (they use Normal style),
or why any of the other styles based on Normal were justified. Just trying
to save us some work!