pops

-----Original Message-----
When I use mail merge of info from an Excel spreadsheet

with names and
addresses into a Word document , the zip codes starting

with zero don't print
the zeros, and the zip plus four get cut off. I've been

into
format/style/modify/special in the Excel document but it

doesn't translate
into the merged Word document. Any ideas?
.
Is the cell holding the zipcode formatted as a test cell

rather than sime kind of number cell? When I format the
cell as a text cell I can see the preceeding zeros that
otherwise are truncated. It copies and pastes into a word
doc with the zeros in place. Hope that helps
Pops