Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Baselines of fonts at the same height

Suzanne S. Barnhill was telling us:
Suzanne S. Barnhill nous racontait que :

I find that they align properly for me if I set the alignment to
Bottom and use the same Exact line spacing for all cells.

Ah, yes, very good. I had not tried tweaking the Line Height

And, of course, you have to make sure that there is enough space for the
larger font descenders and ascenders to print without being cut off by using
an exact Line Height that matches the largest font being used.

Also, cell vertical alignment is irrelevant, as long as it is the same in
all adjacent cells.

So the key is the "Exact Line Height" setting ("At Least" won't work
either.)

There we go... another day goes by that teaches me something new about Word!

--
Jean-Guy Marcil