Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Debbie Debbie is offline

Default Mail Merge Address Block

Thank You Doug, it worked. Strange though all my other mail merge's are
using the address block. But this worked and will save me alot of time and
stress. Have a great day!!
--
Debbie

"Debbie" wrote:

I have done many merge's and always with no problem. I am trying to do one
now that the address block has 3 lines Name, Address, City,State,Zip. The
first line name is indented by 1 space and I have not been able to correct
it. I have over two hundred letters to do at one time and have to back space
to get it to line up correctly with the other two lines. Is there a fix for
this. Thank you in Advance
--
Debbie