Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default need more than nine levels in multilevel list

See if this thread helps (note that more levels than four will be difficult
for readers to keep track of):

18 levels of numbering without tears
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4c92dd6c?hl=en

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
I made a multilevel list. I have defined a new list style. I have
linked each level to a style. I have headings and paragraphs and lists
of different types that all have their own level in my multilevel
list. Nine isn't enough.

I have four headings and three paragraphs that need to all be linked
so the paragraphs restart numbering after a heading. Then I want a
numbered list to start over at one after a new heading. That is 8
levels. Then I want an (a) list and and (i) list. And there's only
room for one of them. I want those to also start over after a heading
or a paragraph.

Is there a way to work around this?