Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_] is offline

Default Getting contacts from Outlook for Mailmerge

Whenever you migrate your Contacts, you'll need to configure the Outlook
Address Book Service to include them before they'll be available to Word.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=ol2002
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"AID" wrote in message
I have just changed computers, and downloaded all of my contacts and
contact
sub folders into the new computer, and they show up fine in Outlook.
However,
I just tried to do a Mailmerge and retrieve contacts from my sub folders,
and
they do not appear anywhere. Any suggestions, Thanks, Ian