Galen

In ,
Suzanne S. Barnhill had this to say:

I've also noticed that the product keys on recent MS products are
printed in a very readable font--not the smudgy dot-matrix OCR type
that caused the sort of confusion referenced here.

snip

It's definately taken a turn for the better. I have found companies, over
the years, who provide serials with 0 in them but most seem to avoid it. I
wonder if it's some sort of unspoken rule? I've never sold software anything
I've ever created I wouldn't think anyone would want to buy so it's a
non-issue for me... It does make me curious now though.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes