Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Default how can i get my deleted files back i deleted my paper

On Apr 19, 1:18 am, "macropod" wrote:
From the backup you made to guard against just such an event.

Regards
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"dork 2" dork wrote in ...

please answer right away- Hide quoted text -

I was working in the computer lab one day when some girl called the
tech over - she'd just accidentally closed a doc without saving and
lost it all. I smugly congratulated myself on ALWAYS saving my
stuff! In fact, as soon as I put the last paragraph on my three-page
report, I would save it AND put it on my . . .

The lights went out. The lights came on. The computer rebooted. I
sighed deeply and started typing everything all over again.

Ed