Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JB reluctantly from WP

Default Merge labels not printing some fields.

I am doing a mail list merge from an Excel 2002 data file into labels in Word
2002. I entered the fields with the More items selection tool. After
completing the merge and verifying that all labels have been populated with
correct info, I print. However, only the FirstName LastName fields printed.
Remainder of info (company, address, city st zip) did not print on the label.
This info does show on screen. The info has a dotted line below, similar to
the SmartTag feature, but it's not SmartTag. PLEASE HELP! I am new to this
community, and have already found several helpful discussions for Word and
Excel. Thank you!