Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sharon27lily sharon27lily is offline

Default Custom Table Styles

I am attempting to create a table style that would work across 30 or 40
templates. I am using the Contemporary Table style as a base in Word 2007.

Unfortunately, several aspects of the table I've designed are not working,
the main one being the banding of color of every other row.

I am able to set up the custom table, and reformat each table to that style,
but the banding is not consist. In one case, I recreated the style with a
different name, and it disappeared.

Also, on the ribbon, I cannot check off the checkbox called banding