Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Trudibabe Trudibabe is offline

Default how do i add a back ground colour to just just one half of A4

Im trying to make a birthday card in word and i have split my a4 into half
via the page break and what i would like to do now is just add a background
colour to the front of the card, or just to the right hand side of the a4
page. When I try to do this. it covers the whole page, so it will give me a
background colour on the back page as well.
Hope you understand what i mean and hope someone can help me
Regards
Trudi