Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Default Formatting Word 2003 document after scanning text and images in

I'm hoping to come to a simple formula for formatting my documents after
scanning in images and text. Frequently I find I can't print certain pages
due I think to the margins being out (why they get altered just by pasting in
scanned images and text, I don't know - I certainly haven't changed them). In
a long document it becomes very tedious to have to do this with each
individual page.
I tried setting margins and applying to the whole document but it comes up
with message that settings are too large for the page width in some sections.
Surely there must be a way to do scanning so you don't have this problem?