Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
HCFRAdmin

Default Can I make a form field autopupulate with text from another field

I am creating a form in Word. I would like to auto-populate a form field with
the same text as a prior form field (so people will not have to enter the
same information twice - I have 2 separate pages and I need the information
from the first page so I can collate them when they are sent to me via fax).
In short, I want a cell to equal the text in another designated cell. Can I
do this, or do I have to recreate the form in excel in order to accomplish
this task? Please help???

Christy