ilitrt

Default How do i open staroffice file in word?

That's hilarious. He doesn't use a Microsoft product, therefore, he's
disingenous.

"Rob Schneider" wrote:

Your friend was probably being disingenuous assuming your Word would
open Staroffice SDW files. OpenOffice (www.openoffice.org), the "free"
version of Star Office, can save files in Word DOC format. Ask your
friend to please resave/resend the file in a mutually-capable format,
e.g. Word DOC, RTF, text, html, etc.

Hope this is useful to you. Let us know.

rms

Gail wrote:
I do not have Staroffice but a friend sent me many files in SDW form that I
don't know how to open in Word. I can't find any converter at Microsoft.