Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zach[_2_] Zach[_2_] is offline

Default Task pane

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I may well have moved mine at some point, but I don't think so. Even
though you're seeing the installer files in Program Files, you might
still have the .dot file in Word Startup. You could certainly delete the
whole shooting match from Program Files, but if everything is working to
your satisfaction, then there is no need to pursue it further.

Since Word is performing ok, I will leave things as they are.
The task pane option is working alright.
Thank you for your much appreciated assistance,
Zach.
www.thinkbones.com