Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Converting .docx file to .doc format

I am using openXML sdk 2.0 for creating word report in server side and able
to create docx file. But I want to convert that docx file in .doc format (
for lower version support) without using office automation. Is it possible?
Is there any way to use office compatibility pack api in web app. Thanks in
advance.

All: My reply is posted in this message

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...bf771fa4-a8ef-
4479-a631-c5e3905cd2e5

Prosanta: Vijay doesn't really know anything about this technology, nor about
these newsgroups. This newsgroup targets end-user questions. The
Office.developer newsgroups might be more help, but I do suggest you follow-up
on the information in my forum response.

Cindy Meister