Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

Default Update field automatically

Shawn,
Be glad to, you can reach me at luc "dot" sanders {at}odl 'dot' vdab [dot]
be
It may take a few days though till I find the time to have a look at it. If
you are in a terrible hurry, consider posting in the private newsgroup for
Word.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"tohlz" pptheaven[AT]gmail[DOT]com schreef in bericht
Hi Luc g
Doesn't seem to work, do you have a working email that i can send this
document to? Would like you to take a look at it. Thanks.
--
Shawn Toh (tohlz)
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP PowerPoint)

Site Updated: April 13, 2006
Added new portfolio
http://pptheaven.mvps.org
PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

"Luc" wrote:

Hi Shawn,
You will have to create an autonew macro in your template. See here for
an
example:
Or you can use a protected form and use the calculate on exit in the
field
dialog box.
--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"tohlz" pptheaven[AT]gmail[DOT]com schreef in bericht
Hi,
Is it possible to update the field formula automatically instead of
doing
Ctrl-A then F9?