Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Default Table Format Style vs. Table Text Style

Did you modify the font of the Normal style? If so, the settings will
transfer to table styles. See the message by Klaus Linke in the thread
at:
http://groups.google.se/group/micros...0e16d9c49bac81

If you need more information, try searching the newsgroup archives at
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"WebColin" wrote in message
I have defined a Table format, including setting the text for "Whole

Table"
to a specific font. But the text in the tables of that Style are

still in
the same font as the Normal style. This seems to be true both for
preexisting tables and new tables I create with that table style.

Of course I can manually set the font in the table or define another

text
style and apply that to the individual rows of text, but that's not

supposed
to be necessary. Considering the number of tables and the size of

the
document, I really don't want to have manually set the text in each

table.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Colin

Word 2003, Windows XP all Office and OS SP's installed