Philip

shes getting on a bit in years so at first we though it was her sight that
was sliding.

will check formatting - thanks

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Maybe her monitor is tilted and they've all slid down to the one side?
(I'm sorry - I just had to suggest that.)

Check the spacing between letters. Format|Font|Character Spacing.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Philip" wrote in message
i dont know how shes done it but one of the secretaries has a problem with
word. she went to print a document and all the words bunched up on one
side
of the screen. i cant see anything obviously wrong. we've restarted the
computer and when you select new document the same problems exist.

Any ideas ???