Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan

Default How do I make file folder labels

Hi jkh

I tried that, but it would not work.

I want file labels, not mailing labels. I didn't see any options for file
folders.

"jkh" wrote:

Get your list in table form and run a mail merge through Tools, Letters and
Mailings, Mail Merge. Select Labels and follow the instructions in the task
pane.

"Jan" wrote:

I cannot figure out how to merge a bunch of individual names for file folders
to the Avery site.

Initially, I was able to print out some labels, but it was arduous, and then
not all the labels printed correctly.

I have the list of names in Word and I'd like not to have to copy and paste
or retype them.

Can someone help?

Thank you