Joey Perkins Joey Perkins is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joooles View Post
Hi, I need to use vancouver style in word 2007 but don't know how - I have no
knowledge of programming and when I look at guides to adapt or add my own
style I am getting very confused...is there a simple download I can use?
Here are thousands of way of making Vancouver citation format easily. For Vancouver format use Vancouver citation generator. This generator gives an accurate citation in seconds and also support 16's citation style. There are thousands of citation tools available on the internet. Use
www.citationmachine.com