Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reggie

Default Saving Adobe .pdf file problem

I don't like working with .pdf files because I know nothing about them. I
have been sent a .pdf file that is 6 mb in size. I am trying to save it as a
text file using the Adobe Reader 7 command series of File, Save as Text.
When I go to the saved file there is no text in it.

I checked the file properties and can find no evidence that the file is
"locked' or in any other way set to prevent copying. I need some
suggestions on how to save the darn thing as a text file.

Thanks