Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Show/hide is showing although the button isn't selected- word 2007

The Show/Hide ΒΆ button toggles the display between showing ALL nonprinting
characters (formatting marks) and those that are specifically selected in
Tools | Options | View or Office Button | Word Options | Display.

http://word.mvps.org

"BecO" wrote in message
I cant get rid of the show/hide option even though the button isn't
selected.
Does anyone know how to fix it? I have tried shutting down the computer
but
it hasn't helped. This isn't a problem for other account users on this
computer.
Thanks,
Bec