Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default how do i add my signature to the end of a letter so it can pri

You have to be kind of careful about that, though. Here at my work, some of
the typists got ahold of the Lead Engineer's signature JPG. It was pretty
cool, because they didn't need to waste time having him review documents any
more. He suddenly discovered that he had "signed" lots of designs and plans
he had never seen.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Scan your signature and then insert scanned picture into the relevant
documents?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"LAS" wrote in message
I would like my signature to print, versus hand signing all individual
letters. Any Help?

.