Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I rotate text 180 degrees, so it's completely upside down?

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 9:18:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 4:46:01 PM UTC-4, upsidedown wrote:
I need to rotate text on a page so it appears upside-down, so that the page
is "tumbled," with one side normal, and the backside upside-down...can I do
this with text (not graphics or clip art)?

Same question here, can't figure it out.

Numerous answers were given in this thread over the last 12 years. Read them.