thomas232 thomas232 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ART View Post
I am trying to find out if your can caopy and paste a table from Word into
PowerPoint without the table changing any of the formatting established in
Word.
It was a little problem for me as well, when I was transferring from one email service to another, when I was trying to resolve some problems with email clients, and it was mainly a huge problem for live mail, when I was using it for my work purposes. When I've transferred to Outlook, by using outlooktransfer app, I thought that I'm not gonna see these problems anymore, but still face with it time to time. By the way, it's been pretty easy to transfer all my emails from one client to another. Problems with attachments, like Word file and Powerpoint resolved as well, cause this app knows how to handle with them.

Last edited by thomas232 : October 13th 19 at 05:41 PM