Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan

Default Graphics copy from 'Net (they print) but not visible in onscreen .

When I select and copy all of an Internet page into Word, I see an empty box
-- but no graphic visual. They're "there," though because I can see them in
the clipboard if I copy or cut them -- and they print out fine.

Have tried "help" query but no key words seem to give me a "fix." Thanks in
advance for your perspective on how I can restore my ability to "see" the
graphics and the text in my onscreen work.

My best to all of you who guide an old, but inexperienced, fan of this great
forum...

Dan