Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I hide the comment reference? (not the comment itself).

Hi Jo

Jo Norwich wrote:
I work at a College and I use comments in my handouts for my students. They
can get my explanation of a term used in the document by hovering the pointer
over the word they don't understand. When I enter a comment I get a
reference next to it like this [JS1]. I don't want that reference appearing
in the text, just the shaded word so that they know they can get an
explanation.

Maybe Endnotes would be an alternative feature?

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS