Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helga Helga is offline

Default Is there a keyboard short cut that shows "paste options"?

Is there a keyboard shortcut to activate the paste options button that
appears after a manual paste into a worksheet. The various options in the
drop down list presented by this button have hotkeys (Alt + underlined
letter) associated with them. Is there a way to avoid having to use the mouse
to access this list so that I can use 1) Ctrl+V to paste, then 2) a shortcut
to open the dropdown, then ^3) Alt+whatever to select the option I want?