Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default FONT SIZE

That is interesting: I never realised that the Ctrl+Shft+ worked after it
incremented to the max size listed in the Font size dialog. I'm sure this
must be a recent change as I am sure that earlier versions didn't do this.
It is a long time since I tried it though - maybe Word 2000 or earlier.

In W2010, it increments 72 80 and in increments of 10 pts thereon.

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Interestingly, although that shortcut is meant to increase the font size
to the next *listed* size, above 72 it does still work, adding increments
of 6 points at a time. The shortcuts Ctrl+] and Ctrl+[ increase and
decrease the size by 1 point at a time.

http://word.mvps.org

"PJY" wrote in message
Or you can use Ctrl+Shift then the to make font smaller or to make it
larger

"RANDELL" wrote:

THE LARGEST FONT SIZE THAT I CAN GET IS 72 PT IS THERE ANY WAY TO
ENLARGE IT