Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jim

Default In Word My merged list does not display on the document

I've been trying to make a mail list in Word 2002 using the mailing label
wizard. I go through the steps and have tried Outlook contacts and created a
new list in Word and the addresses will not display on the document. I
receive no error messages, in fact it acts as if everything is fine. Even the
preview in the task pane shows the correct number of recpients but they do
not display on the document or print preview.