Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I cant get the space bar to move my text forward.

To "move the text forward," move the upper triangle at the left end of
the horizontal ruler seen at the top of the document window.

Or type a Tab.

If you want to begin each paragraph with a first-line indent, then
Format the Paragraph accordingly, or, better, Modify the Style you are
using.

On Oct 13, 11:14 am, jammer287
wrote:
I am trying to move text on a line forward at the beginning of the sentence
using the space bar, but when I press the space bar the text won't move.