Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default find/replace box should not move

I find that the Find dialog *does* stay put if I move it.

"kokodyeut" wrote in message
I agree with cwmacmin. Obviously if you just want to repeatedly click Find
until you get somewhere specific you can use the keyboard or the little
double-arrow thingy. But often I click through a long document and have to
decide on each Find whether I want to change it or not. Maybe I have to

check
every hyphen, change some to em-dashes, others to en-dashes, leave some,
delete a space before or after some. This involves a lot of clicking, and

it
would be nice if the Find box could stay put - I generally try to move it
away from the text box or window completely.