Graham Mayor

See How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening files
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm

Mary wrote:
I upgraded my microsoft word viewer because I couldn't view someone
else's .doc files properly. Now I can't write or edit. I have all of
my legal forms in .doc files and I have to respond to a motion today.
I'm not about to buy microsoft word again as it's $200. I tried to
uninstall the viewer but was then left with no capabilities at all.
How do I fix my old .doc writer? Is there a place to get a free one?
An older version is fine with me. Thanks.