Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Strange line appears that I cannot delete?

It might be a shape, but it's hard to tell from your screen shot. Could
you provide an example in *Word* format instead?

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2015-12-22 15:26, Colin Gorman wrote:
It appears between two tables, as below, and find when I cut and paste
the tables the line does not move with them so would seem not to be part
of the table? Any advice on what may be causing this would be
appreciated.

|Filename: capture20151222142529595.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206|