Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.vba.customization
Blueheron

Default Changing field on Calendar Wizard Template

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross posting, but I'm not sure exactly where to ask this. I
have followed instructions on the knowledge base regarding customizing the
Jazzy template in calendar wizard as far as font size, color, etc. The
change I would really like to make is to show the month and year (as opposed
to just the year) at the bottom of the page. I am completely unfamiliar with
visual basic, but have some experience with other languages. Could someone
let me know what field(s) I would need insert/change in order to accomplish
this (in a "for dummies" kind of style). Thanks very much for any help you
can offer!

)