Jackie D

Hi Suzanne

No there are no spaces before or after the bullet. The parameters for the
bullets working correctly are identical to the misbehaving bullets.
--

Many thanks
JD

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does your bulleted style have Space Before or After?

"Jackie D" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone know what's going on with my bullets? Each time I return, a
number bullet is normally created on the next line down. Now, for some
reason, when I return a line space is occurring before the the next number
bullet. It's almost as if double line space has been switched on (it

hasn't).

I can't see why this is happening. Does anyone else?
--

Many thanks
JD